Jen lives with her boyfriend Casey Callender and their household of loving animals.
- Daisy is a domestic short-haired calico. She acts as the boss of the house and isn’t shy of vocalizing her sassiness.
- Lily is a domestic short-haired Siamese who is shy and quite the snuggle bug; her favorite treat is a little catnip of course!
- Katame - domestic short-haired tabby. She loves to hang with the dogs and pick on her sisters Daisy and Lily.
- Diesel is a mastiff-pit, he is a big ol’ teddy bear who loves to play, go camping and take a ride in the truck.
- Mika is a border collie-pit, of course with her energy she loves to play, swim, chase the squirrels, go camping and take a ride in the truck.
- Rosco is a crested gecko
When Jen can find some free time you can find her outdoors as she loves to go kayaking, camping, fishing and concerts all while hanging out with her great friends! She is an avid fan of the Minnesota Vikings.
Through all of that, Jen also takes time to help out in her community of Somerset a few times a month. By getting together with some friends and cleaning up the Apple River of cans, bottles, glass, etc. to allow people to enjoy the true beauty of the river. Thanks Jen!
Wynter joined our team in August 2019 as a full-time receptionist. She has her Bachelor of Science Degree in Conservation & Animal Science/Equine Science. Wynter has 25+ years experience with horses and has had all sorts of animals since she was little. So a profession in Veterinary Medicine was a given. Wynter has 2 younger sisters.
Like most employees of Countryside, Wynter has a variety of pets that fill her home:
- Nala - Polish Arabian
- Bandit - Blue Heeler Mix
- Brandy - Shorthair Lab Mix
- JJ - Black and Tan Blutick Hound
- Fred - Redtick Coonhound
- Shadow - Plott Hound Mix
When Wynter is not at the clinic or attending to her wonderful pets you can find her horseback riding, fishing, bear hunting and deer hunting. If you didn't think that was enough to keep her busy, she is also working on expanding her skills in archery and breeding/training hunting hounds.
Mandy joined the team in July of 2020 as a part-time receptionist. She is currently attending WITC in New Richmond, for the Veterinarian Technician program. She has enjoyed putting her knowledge to use working within a clinic setting and getting to know the clients and their pets and building those relationships. We are excited to watch her grow in her field of interest and enjoy having her warming personality as a member of the front desk team.
Mandy like most employees at Countryside also has her share of furry loved ones at her home:
- Breeze - Pomeranian mix
- Ana - Chihuahua
- Bandit - Chihuahua
- Max - Border Collie (she shares custody of Max with her mom)
Mandy is new to the New Richmond area and has been taking her time to explore the different walking trails around here. She has even managed to find a few favorites! Her favorite part of joining Countryside is getting to meet at the dogs that come in from Coco's Heart Rescue. She enjoys seeing all the wonderful work that everyone puts in and does for the dogs!
Ricci joined us in July of 2020 as a full-time receptionist. She comes to us with experience in client services and has a wonderful friendly demeanor.
She lives with her lovely husband Zachary.
As with any employee with Countryside she also has her household full of pets:
- Millie - Golden Retriever/Gordon Setter Mix - She loves to play fetch, go kayaking and run half marathons with dad!
- Waupaca - Domestic Short-Hair - Loves late night snuggles and playing hide and seek.
- Stella - Domestic Short-Hair - Loves to play when the time is right, but also shows her independence.
- Prim - Domestic Long-Hair - Loves laundry day and lots of attention.
Ricci loves to stay busy and active outside going kayaking, camping, hiking and snowshoeing! During the summer you can catch her playing in a volleyball league as well. She loves spending time with family and friends as well as taking mini weekend road trips to Duluth, MN.
Ricci lives in a divided household when it comes to sports. She is a Chicago Bears fan with a husband who is a die hard Packers fan. One day he hopes to see that change, Zachary we are rooting for you!
Miranda joined our team in August of 2020 as a full-time receptionist. She comes to us with experience in the veterinary industry, she worked 2 years at Isanti Pet Clinic as an assistant and isn't afraid to step away from the desk and get her hands dirty! She went to Argosy and will start classes soon at WITC here in New Richmond. Miranda lives with her fiance Tyler Roush who she met while they were working together at Hazelden.
Miranda also has her household full of loving pets:
- Milo - St. Bernard/Rottweiler mix - he is a total momma's boy.
- Lacey - Lab/Collie mix - she used to be Miranda's parents dog but now she is obsessed with Tyler.
- Indigo - Siberian Husky - Indy is completely spoiled rotten.
- Sophie - Torti Cat - she is 13 years old and Miranda has had her since 7th grade. She may resemble grumpy cat by her looks, however she truly is the sweetest cat.
- Stuart - Hedgehog - in Miranda's book he is the best pet ever!
Being a dog mom is what Miranda prides herself on and has become her life! When she is not working at the clinic she loves to take them to the river or to the camper they have in Webster. She is a big fan of the office as well as listening to music. With any spare time she finds, Miranda enjoys hanging out at the river or pool.
Miranda is a fan of the Fairbanks Ice Dogs and Patriots. However her fiance is trying to convert her to a Viking's fan and is doing so successfully!
Judy rejoined our staff in 2007 as our professional phone consultant. Her main goal is to call our clients that have treatments, exams and vaccinations that are coming due and help them make their appointment so their pet is fully protected at all times. She works 2 or 3 afternoons/evenings a week keeping in contact with our great clients. She does a great job!
Judy lives by Amery with her husband, Kermit and her family includes daughter, Shannan - daughter, Brandy,(children, Ethan & Lola) – son, Nate (wife RuthAnn and children Tristan & Levi) – daughter, Brianna (husband Wayne and grandpuppy, Vincent & Zoe.
Judy’s pets include Daisy – a vivacious Boston Terrier and Oliver, a long-haired Chihuahua. They keep her busy!
Judy’s hobbies include sewing, crocheting, jigsaw puzzles, reading, playing cards with family and friends, and hanging out with the grandchildren.
She pretends she’s a Viking fan only because Kermit is a Green Bay Packer fan. Wouldn’t you like to be in their living room during a Viking/Packer game!