Kendall joined our team as a Groomer in July of 2007. She lives with her husband of 8 years Tom. They have their share of loving pets in their household:
- Juniper – a Shiba Inu.
- Monty – a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
- Chairman Mau – a Domestic Longhair cat.
- Amiri - a Domestic Shorthair cat.
- Guzpacho (Gus) - a Domestic Shorthair cat.
- Ozpin - a Domestic Shorthair cat.
- Oroboros - a California Banded King snake.
Kendall graduated with a degree in photography and digital imaging. Kendall enjoys photography in underwater, macro, and fine art nature. She also enjoys going camping, hiking, scuba diving, swimming, traveling and kayaking in her spare time.
Ashley joined our team in November of 2017 as a Groomer. She brings with her eight years of grooming experience. Currently, she lives with her husband Jacob, and their two sons Blake & Bearett.
Ashley has four wonderful pets in her home:
- Peaches – a long haired standard dachshund who loves treats & sleeping (don’t we all!)
- Gus - a Great Pyreneese & Anatolian Shepherd.
- Kiki – Dilute Tortoiseshell.
- Lucy-Furr - Tortoiseshell.
When Ashley has spare time, she dose a lot of bass fishing & gardening. She is planning on graduating spring of 2021 with her Bachelors degree in Environmental Science and recently finished 130 hours in animal behavior classes.
She is passionate about keeping Wisconsin waterways clean, both ground and surface water. Ashley has been sampling and testing local water for just under a year. She plans on going back to school for my Master's degree in Hydrology and Limnology!