Janet Krueger, LVT
Janet is a Licensed Veterinary Technician who has been with Countryside Veterinary Clinic since September of 1989. She enjoys helping and caring for pets and their owners.
Janet is married to Duke, a school teacher, and they have two children, Shannon and Luke. The kids are both in college now so it’s a little quieter at home. They live on a hobby farm raising many different animals along with honey bees. Additionally they have:
- Boomer – a retriever mix that loves to hunt pheasants and geese and go be wherever the family is.
- 2 cats – Pipper and Woody – that love catnip as their favorite treat.
Janet enjoys outdoor activities such as biking, skiing, snow shoeing, hiking, hunting grouse, bow hunting and camping.
Of course – she loves the Green Bay Packers!
Mindi Koethe, CVT
Mindi has been employed at Countryside Veterinary Clinic as a Certified Veterinary Technician since March of 1999. She graduated from the Medical Institute of Minnesota with an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Veterinary Technology.
Mindi and her husband, Jim, have 2 sons: Joshua and Kyle. Mindi’s family shares their home with:
- Lady – is a Boston Terrier Mix. Her nickname is "Rocket Dog" and loves to play fetch.
- Max – is a Great Dane Mix adopted from Coco’s Heart Dog Rescue. Max's official title is "Best Dog Ever". He loves his kids and a favorite activity is chasing Lady.
- Jozee - is a Domestic Shorthair cat with poydactyl feet (extra toes). She used to be rather aloof with people now, but now is learning they are nice and can pet her!
- Little Man – is a Domestic Shorthair cat. He is the “Best Kitty Ever”! He is excellent with Mindi’s small children and tolerant of anything they do to him. And he loves his momma!
- Hayley - is a Domestic Shorthair cat. She loves "her Josh" and playing with Timber.
- Timber - is a Domestic Shorthair cat. He loves "his Kyle" and playing with Hayley.
- Lots of chickens!
Amidst the busy family and pets - Mindi enjoys camping, cooking, gardening, snowmobiling, hiking, and spending as much with her family as she can. Making family memories is very important! Mindi cheers on the Wisconsin Badgers and the Green Bay Packers along with the Nebraska Corn Huskers.
Beth Renstrom, CVT
Beth joined the Countryside staff in April of 2005. She graduated from Argosy University in June of 2002 and is a Certified Veterinary Technician. Her veterinary interests include nutrition, anesthesia and dentistry. She is also interested in alternative medicine for her own pets including chiropractic care, acupuncture and homeopathic and herbal medicine.
Beth shares her home with her Irish Wolfhounds, a senior, rescue Cocker Spaniel, and 2 rescue doves.
In her spare time, Beth spends a lot of time with her dogs. She takes them on daily walks at various places in the country and loves photographing them and nature.
Beth competes in conformation dog shows and lure coursing with her Irish Wolfhounds. She also participates in many educational and community events with them each year.
Alisha Haglund, CVT
Alisha is one of our Certified Veterinary Technicians, and became a member of the Countryside Veterinary Clinic staff in 2006. Alisha lives with Michael, Aven, Deegan and Scarlett. Her pets include:
- Brenna – a Chihuahua.
- Bregetta – a gray Domestic Longhair cat.
- Brooklyn – a tortoiseshell Domestic Shorthair cat.
- Toothless - a Great Dane/Mastiff mix.
Alisha enjoys spending time with her family, watching movies, spending time outside, going for walks, and attending car shows!
Katrina Hunton, CVT
Katrina brings many years of experience and skills. Katrina currently resides with her husband Nathan and son Matthew (who is absolutely adorable).
Like the rest of the staff, Katrina has beloved:
- Zane & Tink: mixed breed dogs
- Pooky: brown tabby cat
Camping, fishing, playing video games, and watching movies are some of Katrina’s favorite things to do. Her favorite football team is THE GREEN BAY PACKERS!
Jennifer Guzzetta, CVT
Jennifer joins our staff as a Certified Veterinary Technician. Jennifer lives with her husband, Dominic, and her household of pets.
Those pets include:
- Mocha: a 4yr old mixed breed (Husky, Lab, Jindo, and Boxer)
- Ripley: 7 month old black British Labrador, bird dog
- Oliver & Schnicklefritz: two male domestic shorthair cats
She enjoys training her dogs, particularly in tricks & nose works. Some of her new goals in training includes shed hunting.
Jennifer is an alumna of UW-Stout with a B.S. in Applied Mathematics & Computer Science. She also has an A.A.S. in Veterinary Technology from Globe University. Work experience includes interning at the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of MN, Critical Care Tech at a research facility, and a CVT at a local veterinary clinic.
Fortunately, she is a big Packers fan. She also follows the MN Wild, MN Twins and the WI Brewers.
On her downtime, she enjoys hunting deer, small game, and upland bird. She also enjoys fishing, playing piano, reading, gardening, skiing, and volunteering. Jennifer is an Alumna Adviser for the Delta Zeta Sorority at UW-Stout, volunteers at the Animal Humane Society of MN; particularly the Walk for Animals. She spends time at the Children's Hospital: Prenatal/NICU, and St. Joseph's Church in Amery, WI.